CSGrad4US Graduate Fellowships: Deadline May 19
May 10, 2022
NSF is soliciting applications for the Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Graduate Fellowship (CSGrad4US). This new fellowship aims to increase the number and diversity of U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, or U.S. permanent residents pursuing graduate research and subsequent careers in computing. In particular, the fellowship provides an opportunity for bachelor’s degree holders who may be working in industry or other sectors to return to academia and pursue research-based doctoral degrees in a CISE discipline.
Please refer to NSF 22-061: CSGrad4US Dear Colleague Letter for detailed information on eligibility and application instructions. The application deadline is May 19, 2022. For 2022, the application eligibility has been expanded to include most bachelor’s degree holders who are not currently enrolled in a degree-granting program.
CSGrad4US Fellowship applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident;
- Intend to apply for full-time enrollment in a research-based doctoral degree program in a CISE field no later than Fall 2024;
- Are not currently enrolled in a degree-granting program;
- Have graduated with a bachelor’s degree in a CISE field or otherwise demonstrated CISE core competency before June 30, 2021;
- Never enrolled in and have no pending application for a doctoral degree-granting program for a CISE discipline at the time of the application; and
- Have never previously accepted a NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
NSF seeks candidates from a broad array of backgrounds and strongly encourages women, African Americans, Hispanics, American Indians, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, Native Pacific Islanders, and persons with disabilities to apply.
The Application deadline for the CSGrad4US Graduate Fellowship is May 19, 2022, by 11:59 pm Eastern time. Please visit https://www.nsf.gov/cise/CSGrad4US/ for additional details and deadlines.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the program.